William H. Brown 1934 Boathouse Dedication
A bold sunrise and calm waters greeted a hearty bunch of alumni and student rowers (representing every decade since the 1950s) at the William H. Brown 1934 Boathouse last weekend. The inaugural row preceded the morning’s dedication of the new facility. It was standing room only for the event, which included a heartfelt tribute to Brown, founding coach of Andover crew, from his son Paul Brown ’68. (Photos by Michael Malyszko.)Read More
These photos are for personal use only. They cannot be resold or used for commercial or promotional purposes. To view photos from 2008-2011, visit our photo archive. Athletics photos are made possible in part by a grant from the Abbot Academy Association, which seeks to foster and promote the legacy and spirit of Abbot Academy in the programs of Phillips Academy.